The Gippsland Community Leadership Program (GCLP) is a professional development program that is both challenging and inspiring.
It develops participant’s leadership skills, regional knowledge and networks of professional and community contacts. The GCLP is an intensive experiential learning program, where ‘learning by doing’ is at the core of the course.
Each year applicants are drawn from a diverse range of backgrounds, genders, ages, abilities, and industries. The primary eligibility criteria is a demonstrated eagerness to contribute to the community and develop your personal leadership skills and networks.
What to expect
- Personal growth and professional development
- Leadership skills development
- Increased knowledge of regional business, industry and community networks
- Greater understanding regional social, economic and environmental resources.
Be part of an alumni of over 600, a strong and vibrant network of program graduates.
Find out more:
- Leadership Program
- Program Structure & Participants
- Selection Process, Cost, Scholarships & Application
- Community Projects
- Community and Employer Benefits