The first day of the Gippsland Community Leadership Program 2020 has started off in the beautiful South Gippsland Village of Loch with author and academic Cheryl Glowrey providing the team with an insight into the history of Gippsland.
The GCLP is one of Australia’s longest running and most prestigious regional community leadership programs, acting as a unique platform for the development and growth of existing and emerging leaders within the Gippsland region.
Formally established in 1996, the GCLP boasts a supportive, diverse and engaged alumni of over 600 graduates, including:
– Chair of Bushfire Recovery Victoria Ken Lay, AO APM (ex. Victorian Police Commissioner)
– Mary Aldred, CEO of Franchise Council of Australia
– Cr Dan Clancy, Mayor of Latrobe City;
– Leah Mether, business owner, communications consultant and speaker
– Maree McPherson, Chair of Gippsland Regional Partnerships.
Find out more… https://www.gclp.asn.au/