Agriculture Victoria – Young Farmer Funded Places.
A fantastic opportunity is available for two young farmers to apply for Agriculture Victoria Young Farmers scholarships and participate in the 2021 Gippsland Community Leadership Program.
AIM for gender balance across the state.
The criteria for selecting suitable applicants will include:
- Must reside in rural and regional Victoria
- Must be aged 40 years or under at the time of the application closing date
- Must have an agriculture link or work in the ag. supply chain
- Able to demonstrate leadership potential
- Ability to commit the required time and energy to the program and to engage as an active learner
- Show a genuine interest in their community and community engagement
- Have the potential to commit time and energy to lead their community in the future.
The Young Farmer Leadership project will:
- Increase numbers of young people in agriculture in leadership roles.
- Build skills and empower potential young leaders.
- Better connect young people with leadership and development opportunities.
- Strengthen the networks and better connect young people in agriculture, to share benefits from program.
or contact Mark Answerth
Program Director Gippsland Community Leadership Program
Mob: 0439 750088